Bring me a red cube I don’t want a red cube Okay how about a blue dice Dice! Yey! Bring me a green cube Bring
T-Rex Toothpaste for Dinosaurs Challenge! Halloween Science Experiments for Kids with Giant Dinosaur
– Alright, see if this fits. Yes, it fits perfectly, man. – Hey, Park Ranger, what are you doing? – Hey, Park Ranger OB. Oh,
Girl: Just let me set the table up. Jeffrey Trawick-Smith, Endowed Chair of Early Childhood Education: Play influences nearly everything that’s important in child development,
– [Voiceover] Family fun for everyone! – [Voiceover] Hey assistant, we’ve got a new fun toy, from the movie, Finding Dory! It’s a Dory, coffee
– [Assistant ] Family fun for everyone. – [Dad] Wait a minute assistant, your doggy’s named Wiggles, who’s that right there? – [Assistant ] Max.
– [Child] Family fun for everyone! – [Man] Assistant, what happened? – We got in a shipwreck. – [Man] That’s right, we’re in a shipwreck
– Family fun for everyone. Oh no! I’ve gotta find Gekko right away! – [Narrator] That’s right, Owlette. But you’re inside of a maze! Do