– WE WANT TO SOLVE THE SYSTEM OF EQUATIONS USING THE SUBSTITUTION METHOD. TO SOLVE A SYSTEM OF EQUATIONS MEANS TO DETERMINE THE ORDERED PAIR,
– WE ARE ASKED TO WRITE THE CENTERED EQUATION OF A CIRCLE WITH A DIAMETER WITH END POINTS (-2,1) AND (4,3). THE CENTERED EQUATION OF
Hello again, I am Mr. Tarrou! Whether you are in algebra, pre algebra, geometry, algebra 2, or even precalculus, and calculus you need a good
Equations of Lines and Planes Level 3. In the previous video we derived the vector equation, parametric equations, and symmetric equations of a line in
– WE’RE GOING TO DETERMINE THE EQUATION OF THE LINE THAT IS PERPENDICULAR TO THE LINE GIVEN BY THE EQUATION X – 4Y=15 AND PASSES
– WE WANT TO SOLVE THE SYSTEM OF EQUATIONS USING THE SUBSTITUTION METHOD, WHICH IS AN ALGEBRAIC METHOD FOR SOLVING A SYSTEM OF EQUATIONS. TO
– WE WANT TO DETERMINE THE EQUATION OF THE LINE THAT IS PARALLEL TO Y=-5X + 4 AND PASSES THROUGH THE POINT WITH COORDINATES (-1,4).
– WE WANT TO DETERMINE THE EQUATION OF A LINE THAT IS PERPENDICULAR TO Y=2X + 1, AND PASSES THROUGH THE POINT WITH COORDINATES (-4,5).