Here we are Eight Main Street. – But…where’s the number hog?
– I… I don’t know. This is where the gadget said to go.
– It’s over. Tomorrow I’m going
to be in diapers! – Ugh, what are we missing?
– Unless… Something is missing
from the directions! – (together): Zeroes! The
directions are missing zeroes because zeroes are disappearing! Stop talking at the same time
as me! You stop! – So, how do we figure out
the real directions? – Otto, I can’t hold it anymore. I really have to go
to the Mathroom. – Me too. (whooshing) –Greetings, Agents.
– (Olive): Hi, Mathroom. Okay, so 8 Main Street
wasn’t right. – But what if we add one 0, so the 8 from the ones place
moves to the tens place to make 80 Main Street. – (Mathroom):Generating
80 Main Street…– (Otto): The town lake? – Let’s see what happens when we
add two zeroes, so the 8 moves to
the hundreds place to make 800. –Generating 800 Main Street…– (Otto): A cupcake shop? – Wait, remember that
cupcake guy in Ms. O’s office? He was gonna have
one million, billion, trillion flavours? –Generating the number
one million, billion, trillion.That’s a lot… …of zeroes! He must be the number hog!
– Let’s go. (whooshing) – So many zeroes!
(doorbell ringing) – (both): Odd Squad! Odd Squad!
Stop right there, number hog! – Number hog? – (Otto): There’s the zeroes!
– (Olive): Get them! (yelling) (explosions) – (Otto): Partner! Partner!
That’s enough! – Wonderful. Ooh, may I?
– Sure, sure. – (Oscar): They did it!
Look everyone! The zeroes are coming back!
(all cheering) (phone ringing)
– Good work, agents!